Suffering wife .. destruction of homes
Continued practice after marriage
Some young people think the good they can stop watching pornography Once the marriage and that what prevents them from getting rid of this scourge is only because they are not married, and this belief is wrong all the wrong experience has shown that pornography addict and her bad habit that continues to practice afte
r marriage.
r marriage.
Says one of the afflicted by this scourge (God forgive him and meant it):
"This is usually dismal has been I have to now; so much so that they influenced, and returned after also married to look at the taboo in all places, even pornographic sites on the Internet I came back to it, and even bad habit that you fall in pre-marital returned to it some times after marriage !! Yes, gentlemen, this is the penalty of thought that in the hope of marriage because the shrink; I say in all sincerity: It did not lower his gaze and fortifies his private parts with the help of his Lord and his grip on himself the same; the marriage will benefit him something; so We note in the words of our Prophet to marry as "lowering the gaze and guarding one's chastity," ie, that marriage increases in gaze and increases in immunization Faraj, who originally was lower his gaze and fortifies his private parts, and I am one of the examples that applies this sense. "
Suffering wife
The discovery of the wife to watch her husband's pornography may be a fatal blow to her.
You can not imagine the suffering of the wife when you discover that her husband sees pornographic sites, some couples think that the wife will not see it, but that excitement factor for the pair, but it is not so.
The wife dealing with her husband's addiction to these images as a real betrayal of her and a fatal blow to her feelings, one of the wives said in a message to the site islamway.com:
"The name of God that what I write to you, not for my suffering from this disease, but from heartburn that I feel inside of me after I saw my husband looks at pictures of them. Every beautiful thing in my life has ended, although I do not show it in front of him, but I become a human being broken, but became fasten all his actions and Avsrha seeing these pictures, I do not know if he understand it, but I know that I have become a human being miserable, unhappy ... I did not expect that the day will come when my husband saw a woman put others in that it does not solve However, he sees me. this is what Ihrgueni burned. I hope that everyone who reads these words to call me cheerily chest and the demise of grief, because I was afraid for myself from collapse. I am sad sad sad. "
Divorce
In 2003 and at a meeting of the American Academy of lawyers marriage (American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers) said more than two-thirds of the lawyers (and 350) that the Internet and exactly sexual pornography was one of the most important reasons for divorce, and it seems obvious if we know that addicted imagination and dreams whatever possessed his wife of ingredients Beauty Vsimlha and will not reach the degree to convince him what we have reached those women who are betting renewables in movies and Aachn in his brain and his dreams. So be it, but to look for another source to enjoy thinking that the problem lies in his wife Vizoj them or if weak debt looking for a concubine quenched Zmah, and does not know that if tenth poor women of this world will not be all up to saturation, which is looking for.




ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق